PCC Mission Statement
The PCC is a postal-sponsored organization. The mission of the PCC Program is to:
- Foster and maintain a close working relationship between mailers and the Postal Service.
- Share information about new and existing Postal Service products, services, regulations, and procedures.
- Facilitate the interchange of ideas among mailers and the Postal Service.
- Help members and their organizations grow and develop professionally through focused educational programs.
- Promote cooperation and support between members and others who are dedicated to quality and efficiency in the mailing industry.